Obserwatorzy

czwartek, 26 czerwca 2014

From the ashes a fire shall be woken...

Flames are quite interesting "models", always unpredictable, moving all the time, dancing, hypnotizing you... They can astonish you with their fleeting forms, never the same again. Fortunately, we've got a perfect solution to be able to look at fire sculptures for a longer while, much longer after they vanish. I'm talking about photography of course. 

This session is a bit old, I was 17 when I took the photos and I was enchanted by the results. It was totally spontaneous to use my Nikon camera for such a purpose, I was only planning to capture some funny memories from my last class trip, before our final exams. But when I have such a charming object, I just cannot resist. So I took a look inside the fire, to find there some magic and take it home. 














Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz